- ZVF300 Series High Performance vector control frequency inverter
- ZVF330 Series Mini Type AC Drive
- ZSI800 Solar Pump Inverter
- ZVF600 Series Pump Inverter
- ZVF300 T2 Series frequency converter
- ZVF200-M Series VFD
- ZVF9V-M Mini Type AC motor drive
- ZVF9V-G Series General Type variable speed drive
- ZVF9V-P Series fan/water pump special frequency drive
- ZVF9V-G T2 Three phase 220V Frequency Inverter
- Soft starter
- Control Panel (Inverter Switchgear)
- Intelligent Water Supply Controller
- Optional Parts
Online QQ: 475341014
Oneline Skype: Skype
The braking unit in the DBU series is applied to consume in the braking resistor the regenerative energy produced in the deceleration process of the motor in the form of heat energy .In this way ,the braking performance of the frequency inverter is improved and the braking time of the frequency inverter is reduced .
1. Safety: The tripping function of the equipment against IGBT short circuit and breakdown can effectively avoid the hidden danger of fire caused by the breakdown of IGBT and the overload operation of the resistor in a long time.
2. Wide Compatibility :The special design of this braking unit allows for the usage of common resistance rather than the non-inductive resistance .It can be adjusted to adapt to 600V-760V DC chopper wave voltage . Further more, this device is used in various type of medium and low voltage frequency inverter (Specially designed product reaches up to 1200V)
3. Economy: This facility is characterized by high performance cost ratio . With relatively economical price .its quality is same as that of similar imported products. It is therefore considered as the most economical and practical component product for the braking unit of the inverter .
4. A book-type design is employed in this braking unit which can be installed in a parallel connection with zero clearance .It is recommended that it can be connected in parallel with 3 units at most ..
Outline& Mounting Dimension(Unit:mm)
wiring diagram for inverter system
recommended brake assembly matching specification